An invisible dog containment system that requires no digging! This remarkable wireless system uses radio signals to keep dogs confined in up to a half an acre of space, yet takes just an hour or two to install. Instead of underground wires, you set the border via its transmitter, which creates an electronic boundary around your home. When your dog approaches it, the receiver collar emits a warning tone, followed by static correction if needed. More playing, no straying!
- Includes transmitter with power adapter, receiver collar, 50 training flags and test light tool.
- Place the transmitter inside your home (on a tabletop or wall-mounted) and plug in. Its boundary control dial lets you set your dog's play area
- Collar offers 5 intensity levels, plus tone-only option
- Unlike most wire fences, should pets break the boundary, they can return home without receiving static correction
- Includes optional long contact points for long-haired dogs
- Collar uses 1 RFA-67 cell battery (included)
- For dogs 8 lbs. and up
- Waterproof collar adjusts to fit 6-28" necks